Hostel, 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
17 Market Street, 2456 Woolgoolga, Australia
Woopi Backpackers in Woolgoolga provides adults-only accommodation with a bar, a shared lounge and a garden. Among the facilities at this property are luggage storage space and free shuttle service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation features evening entertainment and a shared kitchen. At the hostel rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a shower. Guests at Woopi Backpackers can enjoy a continental breakfast. Coffs Harbour is 16.2 miles from the hostel, while Sawtell is 22.4 miles from the property
❝The style of the property is a lot like Japan, which gives me more privacy. Maybe it just need a curtain to be perfect. Kitchen and dinning area is a bit small, but it’s cosy. There’s a very adorable dog which will come and and play with you, especially when you are having dinner :) the location is very near to some restaurants and walkable to woolworths. Quite a lot of guests go for surfing so it’s quite a good spot for surfing lovers❞
❝The beds are fantastic there is a charging point and a mini fan built into the bed frame and they are extremely helpful.❞
Woolgoolga is a town on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, Australia. It is on the Pacific Highway, approximately 550 km north of Sydney and 365 km south of Brisbane. The closest city to Woolgoolga is Coffs Harbour, which lies 25.8 km to the south. Woolgoolga has two beaches on the Pacific Ocean. The area has long been a centre of banana growing in New South Wales, but this industry has declined in the face of competition from Queensland. Recent times have seen many banana plantations replaced by blueberries after banana sales slumped in the late 1990s. Timbergetting and sawmilling was established in 1883. A government jetty was constructed in 1892 upon which tramways were laid. These led to sawmills in the town which in turn were connected by light railway to the Jesse Simpson Range forest areas. The jetty was demolished over a prolonged period from 1952 to 1956.